Brian McDonough, partner in the Commercial Litigation group, will moderate the panel "Reclaiming the Process with Better Tools" at PLI's Securities Arbitration 2007 conference. The panel will discuss topics such as:
- In an ideal world, what would a true "self-service" arbitration look like?
- The pros and cons of mandatory mediation
- Can substantive hearings be expeditious and cost effective?
- What if the Discovery Arbitrator Program was mandatory?
- Would more money get you a better arbitration panel?