The American Association of Exporters and Importers will hold its 86th Annual Conference & Expo in New York City, June 17th – 19th 2007. The conference, “Driving Trade in the Global Marketplace – Compliance, Facilitation, and Security” features new approaches in the two days of panels that range from new U.S. and international trade security and data requirements to global trade facilitation and sourcing, as well as U.S. export promotion and export controls.
Kathleen Murphy will co-chair this year's Annual Conference of the American Association of Exporters and Importers, which will be held in New York on June 17-19. The conference, entitled "Driving Trade in the Global Marketplace: Compliance, Facilitation, and Security," will cover such topics as trade continuity and resumption, ethics and global compliance, cargo security and supply chain management, legislative and regulatory update, transfer taxation, and export controls. Karen Lobdell, also of Drinker Biddle, is one of the featured speakers.
Karen Lobdell will be a panelist in “The Race for Global Trade Security” which will provide a track-side view of global tactics for winning the race against terrorism.
- Get race-track savvy with the latest C-TPAT best practices
- Brush up with driving lessons for companies who’ve been in the C-TPAT race for years and are now up for revalidation
- Learn pre-race tactics on top racers effort to improve their performance of their existing C-TPAT programs
- Hear about the technologies that are available to C-TPAT teams to manage their programs
- Understand the true costs and benefits of joining the race
Click here for full conference and registration information.