Our commercial litigation attorneys serve as lead litigation counsel in high-profile and complex cases for prominent global companies.
We have prosecuted and defended high-stakes disputes in federal and state courts throughout the country, and we have won appeals in many of these jurisdictions and virtually all federal appellate courts. In addition, we have effectively managed and successfully resolved significant class actions and multidistrict cases nationwide.
Our team provides clients effective and efficient representation by approaching litigation as a business matter: analyzing options, identifying costs and risks, and recommending effective approaches.
As trial lawyers, we have been nationally recognized for our accomplishments in litigating commercial disputes from pre-filing dispute resolution through trials and appeals. We count among our lawyers Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers and American Board of Trial Advocates.
Our team is augmented by our nationally recognized Litigation practices including class actions, privacy, antitrust, appellate, white collar defense, products liability, securities, entertainment, insurance, intellectual property, ERISA and employment, and construction. With our 300 litigators, we offer clients an extraordinary breadth and depth of experience in handling business matters.
We have handled complex commercial disputes for a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical companies, health care providers, professional service firms, financial services businesses, information services businesses, technology companies, retail companies, communications firms and manufacturing businesses, ranging in size from small family businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
Our commercial litigators handle disputes involving:
- Antitrust issues
- Breach of contract and UCC-related matters
- Business torts
- Civil rights claims
- Construction and real estate disputes
- Consumer fraud and unfair business practices
- Corporate governance and breach of fiduciary duty
- Fraud and deceptive practices
- Class actions
- Insurance claims
- Merger and acquisition disputes
- Partnership issues
- Product liability claims
- Professional liability claims
- Unfair competition, including trade secrets, noncompetition and false advertising
- Intellectual property issues
Selected as a leading law firm for commercial litigationChambers USA - 2017
Recommended for litigationBenchmark Litigation - 2017
- Class Actions
- Corporate and Securities
- Corporate Governance
- ERISA Litigation
- Government and Regulatory Affairs
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance Litigation and Coverage
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Professional Services Liability
- Real Estate Litigation and Arbitration
- Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Trade Litigation
- White Collar Defense and Corporate Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Companies
- Labor and Employment
- Products Liability and Mass Tort
- Real Estate