We advance our clients’ interests before the legislative and executive branches of government at the federal and state levels. Our Health Care Industry Team includes a boutique lobbying practice – the District Policy Group. This bipartisan team of government relations professionals and attorneys promote the public policy and advocacy agendas of hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, medical device and life science companies, patient advocacy organizations, membership trade associations, health professional societies and global health groups.
Our lobbyists and public policy professionals have a track record of leading health care organizations to legislative, regulatory, government relations and advocacy successes. We are known for our deep health policy experience and work in partnership with our clients to author and enact legislation; establish new policies and programs; navigate and impact regulatory processes; secure and maintain Medicare reimbursement for new products and technologies; defeat proposals that threaten client priorities; and take action to safeguard client interests.
We invite you to learn more about our experience working across the aisles to advance our client interests at the District Policy Group.
Our specific government relations experience includes:
- Trusted and respected direct representation before Congress and federal agencies
- Reliable and strategic advice and policy counsel
- Creative message development and deployment in both traditional and modern social media
- Legislative and regulatory policy research, drafting and analysis, including writing and submitting Congressional testimony and regulatory comment letters
- Innovative mobilization of grassroots advocates and training and development of advocacy leaders
- Planning and execution of briefings, Capitol Hill days, conferences, and media engagements
- Establishment and management of coalitions, consortia, and working groups
- Government relations strategic planning for clients of all sizes and at all phases of development
- Strategic guidance regarding the effect of the political and policy environment on organizational and business goals
- Legal counsel regarding federal and state lobbying filings, ethics rules, and campaign finance