Drinker Biddle is happy to support your career growth and professional development. Through our partnership with PLI, each week we will share with you a new online CLE program that is good for one full hour of CLE credit.
Your free one-hour online CLE program for a week, starting November 29, 2019, is Lessons Learned from Recent White Collar Trials.* This week’s segment is taken from the PLI program White Collar Crime 2019: Prosecutors and Regulators Speak.
White collar enforcement continues to be a top priority of the Department of Justice, SEC, CFTC, and other U.S. and foreign agencies. In this web segment, you will hear tales from the front lines, including how to try a high-profile white collar case; challenges confronting defense counsel; and defense strategies that have worked and others that resulted in the "silver medal."
Enter Priority Code TDU9 8AM48 at checkout to receive this segment at no cost!
You have one week from November 29, 2019, to start the course, and up to one year to complete the course and submit for credit to PLI.
If you haven’t yet accessed a Free Friday CLE program, follow the steps detailed below to retrieve your password and start accessing your free CLE. Otherwise, click the link above to take advantage of this week's presentation.
- Go to http://www.pli.edu and click "Login" in the upper right corner
- Click "Create an Online Account Now" link
- You will be asked to fill in your profile and company information, and to create a password that you will use, along with your email address, to login to the site.
- Be sure to hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- Once you have submitted your information, click the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Re-login using your email address and new password.
- Then, click the link above.
Once viewed, this program will be available in your Online Library along with any other web based PLI programs you view or download.