The Chicago Volunteer Legal Services’ (CVLS) Race Judicata 2019 5K Run & Walk is quickly approaching and, as part of our alumni community, we invite you to join our team of runners and walkers for this event. We will cover the entrance fee and provide team T-shirts, food and beverages!
About Race Judicata 5K Run & Walk:
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: 1749 N. Stockton Dr., Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL 60614
Questions? Please contact Mary.Gibbard dbr.com
Race Judicata 2019 is a 5K Run/Walk, benefiting CVLS Foundation in its mission to ensure that the law works for everyone. For more information about CVLS, visit its website at www.cvls.org.
How Do You Sign Up?
If you’re interested in participating, please click Register Here and follow the steps below by Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
- Click the box that says "Sign in."
- In the "Let's Get Started" Box:
- Enter email address: Mary.Gibbard@dbr.com
- Select the "Yes, I have my password" button.
- Enter password: Drinker2019
- Click "Sign in."
- Choose the option "Group Payment."
- A personal information section appears. Select the option to register as "Someone else."
- A drop down menu will appear.
- If your name is shown as a previous registrant, click on it. The Personal Information section of the form will populate for you.
- If your name is not shown, complete the form.
- You do not have to provide the name of your employer, but you must indicate whether you are an attorney.
- Add yourself to the "DBR2019" team.
- Select your T-shirt size from the drop down menu.
- Skip the promo code field.
- Click the green box "Continue."
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you choose to make a personal donation to CVLS, complete the “Make a Donation” page with your credit card information. If not, continue to the next screen.
- Finally, select "Submit Order."