In today’s rapidly changing environment, trends including emerging technologies, increased focus on financial transparency, and changes in legal processes and legislation have given rise to complex legal challenges facing product manufacturing companies in numerous industries.
During this program, presenters will address what defense attorneys and corporate counsel need to know to navigate through these challenges in the areas of third-party litigation funding and product innovations and how incorporation of emerging technologies is shaping the regulatory and risk/liability landscapes.
Lunch (or breakfast in California) will be provided. We will email materials and confirm conference room locations before the program.
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. PT
Location: Any Drinker Biddle office or via webinar
Register: To register, email National Alumni Relations Manager Abby Raanan at Abby.Raanan dbr.com. You will receive a confirmation email and program materials in advance of the program.
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 substantive, live credit
- New Jersey – 1.2 general distance credits (live credit is given if partaking from the Chicago or San Francisco office)
- New York – 1.0 professional practice credit (transitional and non-transition credit, approved for newly admitted attorneys)
- California – 1.0 general credit
- Texas – 1.0 general credit
- Illinois – 1.0 general credit
- Delaware – 1.0 general live credit
- Virginia – Pending credit