Drinker Biddle is happy to support your career growth and professional development. Through our partnership with PLI, each week we will share with you a new weekly online CLE program that is good for one full hour of CLE credit.
Your free one-hour online CLE program for the week starting May 10, 2019 is Medicare – The Basics.*
This week’s segment is part of the PLI program Nuts and Bolts of Medicare and Medicaid 2018: What All Attorneys Need to Know.
In this web segment, PLI faculty provides a brief history of the federal Medicare program and explores related topics, including: the difference between Medicare and Medicaid; Medicare managed care, fee-for-service, and alternative payment models; claims, payments and reimbursements; and Medicare program integrity and fraud and abuse prevention efforts.
Enter Priority Code TDU9 8AM19 at checkout to receive this segment at no cost!
You have one week from May 10, 2019, to start the course, and up to one year to complete the course and submit for credit to PLI.
If you haven’t yet accessed a Free Friday CLE program, follow the steps detailed below to retrieve your password and start accessing your free CLE. Otherwise, click the link above to take advantage of this week's presentation.
- Go to http://www.pli.edu and click "Login" in the upper right corner
- Click "Create an Online Account Now" link
- You will be asked to fill in your profile and company information, and to create a password that you will use, along with your email address, to login to the site.
- Be sure to hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
- Once you have submitted your information, click the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Re-login using your email address and new password.
- Then, click the link above.
Once viewed, this program will be available in your Online Library along with any other web based PLI programs you view or download.