Alumni and lawyers from the New Jersey and New York offices convened at the Morris County Golf Club in Morristown, New Jersey, on Thursday, November 9 for an alumni reunion.
The evening began with a one-hour CLE, “What’s Keeping Us Awake at Night: Corporate Counsel Roundtable,” that featured alumni Kevin Kramer, Nancy Washington, Rich Gottuso and Scott Carroll, and Drinker Biddle partner Mike Zogby. Following the program, guests enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet-style dinner while they mingled, networked, reconnected and reminisced over shared experiences at the firm. Many thanks to all who attended a fun and memorable event.
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
CLE Program: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Morris County Golf Club, 36 Punch Bowl Road, Morristown, NJ 07960
CLE: 1.0 hour of CLE credit in CA, IL, NJ, NY, PA and TX.
- Kevin Kramer, Senior Counsel at RWJ Barnabas Health
- Nancy Washington, Senior Vice President and General Counsel at New Jersey Resources Corporation
- Rich Gottuso, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary at Hunter Douglas
- Scott Carroll, Human Resources Executive and Counsel
- Mike Zogby, Partner at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP