Vern Zvoleff has tried antitrust, commercial, insurance coverage and product liability cases. For the past several years, he has focused on the development and presentation at trial of scientific issues in pharmaceutical product liability cases. Vern is a partner in the Products Liability Group.
Vern also served as a special counsel in the Office of General Counsel at the Securities and Exchange Commission, where he practiced appellate litigation. He clerked for Chief Judge Noel P. Fox of the US District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
In addition to his general trial experience, he has extensive experience as a member of national trial teams for pharmaceutical manufacturers in presenting and cross examining witnesses testifying on scientific issues at trial.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1972, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Michigan Law Review
- College of Wooster, B.A., 1969
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Defense Research Institute