Francis E. Zeiger III is an accomplished legal administrator with a wide range of experience in law firm management and operations. He is currently responsible for firm-wide Office Administration, Paralegal Services, Word Processing Services, Travel Services, Information Governance/Records Management, Library and Research Services and Learning and Development. He works closely with C-Level personnel and Executive Management on various national projects including service improvement and process standardization, enhanced management metrics, business continuity planning, and expense and contract management.
Fran is a certified Facilities Management Professional with the International Facilities Management Association.
- Saint Xavier University, M.B.A., 2016
- Chicago State University, M.A., 2010
- Illinois State University, B.S., 2001
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)