Adam G. Yoffie* assists clients across a range of industries at all stages of litigation, including arguing discovery disputes, taking and defending fact and expert witness depositions, and drafting motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment. Adam has represented criminal defendants in investigations brought by United States Attorneys’ offices and defended a government contractor in a data breach class action.
Adam is devoted to pro bono work and has represented criminal defendants and civil clients in a parole revocation hearing, landlord-tenant court, and state court, throughout all stages of a case, from investigation and preliminary hearings to court hearings and sentencing.
He served as a law clerk for the Hon. Morton I. Greenberg, Third Circuit Court of Appeals and for the Hon. Anita B. Brody, Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Adam also worked as an intern in the Criminal and Appellate Divisions of the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Jersey.
*Admitted in New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia only. Pennsylvania bar admission pending.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in FCA and AWP litigation in state and federal courts.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a Congressional investigation related to rising generic drug prices. Interviewed company witnesses and negotiated with Congressional staffers.
Fulbright Scholar, Jerusalem, Israel
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2011, Yale Law & Policy Review – Executive Editor; Yale Journal of International Law – Managing Editor
- Duke University, B.A., 2006, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Yale Law School Alumni Association, Pen/Jer/Del Chapter, Steering Committee
- Young Friends of Rodeph Shalom
- Young Friends of Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project