Zoë K. Wilhelm has a broad litigation practice, with an emphasis on cases involving privacy-based claims, corporate governance disputes, and consumer class actions. She has substantial experience representing communications companies. Zoë writes and speaks frequently about data security and privacy litigation.
- New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2009, Journal of Constitutional Law
- Yale University, B.A., 2004
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania