Ravi Vohra represents creditors in Chapter 11 cases, out-of-court restructurings and commercial litigation matters.
While in law school, Ravi served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Joanna Seybert, United States District Court, Eastern District of New York; and a legal extern for Kings County District Attorney’s Office, Rackets Division.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Ravi served as a law clerk for the Honorable Robert G. Mayer, United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia. He was an associate in the Banking and Financial Services Practice Group of a Long Island law firm where he represented institutional lenders in the financing of commercial properties.
- Representing unsecured bondholders of Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law, LL.M., 2014
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 2013, cum laude, The American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review – Articles and Notes Editor
- St. John's University, B.S., 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, Moot Court Honor Society, Hon. Conrad B. Duberstein Moot Court Competition, Associate Director
- Turnaround Management Association