Bradley H. Valenzo drafts and prosecutes patents and patent applications before the USPTO. He also drafts responses and coordinates with foreign legal counsel for prosecution in Europe, Japan, Korea and other foreign patent offices. He is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property group.
Brad’s technical background includes wireless networks (802.11ac/ah/ax, LTE, UMTS), network switching, digital imaging devices and lens systems, software and mobile applications, user interfaces, micro-electro-mechanical systems, inertial navigation systems, global positioning system, electrical, mechanical, and biomedical devices.
Brad came to the firm as a patent agent while earning his law degree.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2015
- John Marshall Law School, Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, 2015
- Purdue University, B.S., Computer Engineering, 2001
- American Intellectual Property Law Association