Helen E. Tuttle defends clients in employment and business disputes, fostering expeditious, cost-effective and business-focused outcomes. She acts as a trusted advisor to her clients, offering a hands-on, responsive approach to complex matters in financial services, retail, automotive and other industries. An experienced trial lawyer, Helen is prepared to handle cases through verdict and represents clients in state and federal courts, arbitrations and before agencies including the EEOC and the OFCCP.
In 2011, the New Jersey Supreme Court appointed Helen to the District X Ethics Committee to investigate ethics complaints against attorneys. She serves as Chair of the committee for the 2015–2017 term. Helen also serves on the firm's Women's Leadership Committee and Client Services Committee and is hiring partner for the Florham Park office. She previously served as Co-Chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee.
Helen focuses on management-side labor and employment issues for a broad range of clients, from nonprofit organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- Counsels clients through a variety of employment issues such as obligations under federal and state laws, disciplinary actions, terminations, reorganizations and reductions in workforce.
- Assists clients in creating workplace cultures that mitigate the risk of legal action from employees, through reviewing company policies and conducting training sessions.
“Diverse Lawyers of the Year,” New Jersey Law Journal (2015)
2015 Most Influential Black Lawyers, Savoy Magazine
“Forty Under 40”, NJBIZ (2013)
“40 Under 40,” New Jersey Law Journal (2011)
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
Helen Tuttle recently made partner, thereby continuing her impressive rise through the ranks. She has experience representing clients from a variety of industries, including financial services, automotive and retail.Chambers USA
Labor & Employment, New Jersey (2015–2016)Chambers USA
- New Jersey
- New York
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 1994
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District X Ethics Committee (2011–Present)
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, Co-Chief Diversity Officer (2012–2013), Board Member (2012–2013)