Antoinette Snodgrass assists clients with various stages of legal proceedings and trial preparation by conducting legal research and drafting legal memoranda, discovery requests and responses, motions, settlements, and briefs.
While in law school, Antoinette served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; a legal intern for the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, Bureau of Consumer Protection; a legal intern for the United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; and a judicial intern for the Honorable Thomas P. Rogers, Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Temple Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2010, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association