Lisa A. Sher represents developers, investors, lenders, landlords and tenants nationally in transactional work such as leases, acquisitions and dispositions, financings, workouts and joint ventures.
Lisa's finance practice includes the representation of lenders and borrowers in the negotiation of construction and permanent loans, lines of credit secured by real estate assets, as well as deeds in lieu of foreclosure and loan workouts. She also regularly represents lenders and borrowers in syndicated loans and portfolio financings.
Her leasing practice includes the representation of national landlords and tenants with respect to office, retail and industrial space and build-to-suit leases throughout the United States.
- Counsel to national developer for construction financing for projects throughout the United States including: $120 million construction loan for 597,628 square foot Class A office building in Texas; $103 million construction loan for 462,000 square foot Class A building in Houston, Texas; and $70 million construction loan for 224,172 square foot Class A medical office building in Kirkland, Washington.
- $24 million construction loan for 115-unit LEED-Certified multi-family residential project in Cook County, Illinois.
- $127 million construction loan for office towers with retail space in Orange County, California.
- $132.5 million construction loan for 462,000 square foot medical office building in Bellevue, Washington.
- Representation of a private equity company in negotiating joint ventures for $300 million of equity investment.
- Representation of national developer in connection with the development, financing and leasing of medical office buildings.Representation of private equity fund for sales of industrial buildings in GA, KY, IL, OH, MA, NJ, PA, TN and VA.
- Counsel to national lender with respect to portfolio financings throughout the United States.
- Counsel to Fortune 50 company in the leasing of retail, office, and call center space throughout the United States.
- Representation of national retailer for 57,000 square foot store in mid-town Manhattan.
- Representation of tenant in connection with 87,777 square foot office lease in Norcross, Georgia.
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- New York University, B.A., cum laude
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Urban Land Institute