Claudia Schultze represents clients in a variety of areas including patent litigation, patent prosecution, counseling and opinions, reissue and reexamination, with a particular emphasis on the chemical fields.
During law school, Claudia served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kent A. Jordan in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Prior to joining the firm, she worked for INVISTA, North America, S.a.r.l. (formerly DuPont Textiles), as a senior research engineer and market development manager for six years. Her research initiatives led to numerous patents and the development of new fiber and consumer products in the medical field and sports apparel. Claudia has authored numerous scientific articles, a book chapter and presentations and has presented her research both nationally and internationally.
Claudia is fluent in German.
- Represented large German Chemical Company in patent infringement matter.
- Represented German Company before the International Trade Commission under Section 337 of the Tariff Act (No. 337-TA-756).
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- Johns Hopkins University, Ph.D., 1998
- Technical University of Berlin, M.A., 1995
- Technical University of Berlin, B.S., 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware