Jessica Jean Ryou focuses on information technology transactions for a variety of clients such as health systems, health care providers and HIT vendors. Her HIT work has ranged from large scale, complex EMR acquisitions to managing day-to-day IT contracting needs for multi-facility systems.
Prior to attending law school, Jessica worked in the non-profit sector, most recently as the director of development for the Active Transportation Alliance and as a development manager for the Korean American Community Services.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude, Journal of International and Comparative Law – Associate Editor
- The University of Chicago, M.A., 2008
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 2005
- American Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association