Diego J. Rosado represents a wide range of clients in civil litigations in both federal and state court as well as in various arbitration forums. Diego’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including business tort and contract disputes, employment litigation, advertising disputes, legal malpractice actions and FINRA industry disputes. He serves as a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Upon graduation from law school and prior to joining the firm as an associate, Diego served as a judicial clerk to Justice Helen E. Hoens of the New Jersey Supreme Court from 2011-2012. Diego’s clerkship provided him exposure to dozens of civil litigations, in the commercial context and otherwise, before New Jersey’s highest state court. Diego also completed an externship position for the Hon. Freda L. Wolfson, United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey in 2009.
- Represents a healthcare liability insurer in an advertising litigation.
- Represents a medical device manufacturer in a commercial litigation.
- Represents a technology solutions provider in a dispute with a former business partner.
- Represented a banquet and catering facility in a complex construction matter.
- Represented executives of a data analytics company in an employment-related dispute.
- Represented an IT solutions firm in a business litigation.
Clients have consistently recognized Diego’s ability to present a 'clear and persuasive' analysis of the issues at stake and for his 'strong' legal writing skills.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Seton Hall Law Review
- The College of New Jersey, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- NJSBA, Blue Ribbon Commission on Unmet Legal Needs