Andrew P. Reeve represents clients involved in litigation relating to such matters as contract disputes, consumer protection act violations, fraud, and products liability. Andrew represents clients in both federal and state courts. Evincing the firm’s commitment to the public good, Andrew has also participated in a number of civil rights actions. In the course of representations, Andrew participates in all aspects of litigation, from pre-complaint counseling to trial.
Andrew also has experience conducting internal investigations for clients under government investigation by such entities as the Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance, the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office, and the Department of Justice. Andrew participates in document collection and review, conducts internal interviews, and prepares and defends employees appearing for interviews with the government.
- New Jersey
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., with highest distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)