Susannah M. Ragab concentrates her practice on leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, and financing commercial real estate properties.
Susannah joined the firm after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Arthur Weissbrodt of the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Northern District of California. During law school, she served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Paul Singh Grewal of the U.S. District Court, the Northern District of California. Prior to law school, Susannah spent three years working at UBS Financial Services Inc. as a licensed client service associate.
CALI Award, Santa Clara University School of Law
Summer Honors Legal Program, San Francisco Division of Enforcement, Securities and Exchange Commission
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Journal of International Law
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 2006
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Community Legal Services, East Palo Alto (Past Immigration Volunteer)