Lisa S. Presser works with clients to develop estate plans to meet their personal and financial goals. Lisa is the chair of the firm’s Trusts and Estates group and has extensive experience in the areas of estate planning and estate and trust administration.
Lisa has experience in drafting wills and trusts using generation-skipping transfer tax planning, marital deduction planning and other sophisticated techniques for the succession of family wealth. She advises individual and corporate fiduciaries with respect to probate matters, trust accountings and the ongoing administration of trusts and estates. Her work in the estate administration area includes post-mortem tax planning and income tax planning.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 1985, magna cum laude, Cardozo Law Review
- Brooklyn College, B.A., 1982, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Community Foundation of New Jersey’s Legal, Wealth and Tax Advisory Committee, Board Member
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Yeshiva University, Planning Giving Committee, Chair