Lauren F. Platko counsels public and private companies on a variety of corporate and securities matters, focusing on federal securities law compliance, capital-raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Lauren was selected to be a member of the 2014 Philadelphia class of ACG University, an in-depth educational and networking program for M&A professionals conducted by the Association for Corporate Growth, a global network of deal-making professionals.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Juan R. Sánchez, district judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Illustrative matters include:
- Representing a software development company in the preparation and planning of its initial public offering.
- Representing a publicly traded insurance company with respect to ongoing federal securities law compliance, underwritten registered offerings and an acquisition.
- Representing other publicly traded companies with respect to SEC reporting compliance obligations, including reviewing periodic reports and advising on corporate governance and other strategic matters.
- Representing a truck leasing and rental company in the issuance of over $5 billion of senior debt in Rule 144A offerings.
- Representing public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, with deal sizes ranging from $2 million to approximately $1 billion.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Villanova Law Review – Managing Editor
- Bucknell University, B.A., 2005, magna cum laude
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association