Kristen L. Perry counsels clients on insurance coverage, bad faith litigation and insurance defense. Kristen has also worked on product and premises liability matters and has represented a large insurance carrier in cases involving first-party property insurance claims in Texas.
Kristen prepares motions, attends hearings and assists senior attorneys with trial preparation. Her experience also includes preparing title opinions for oil and gas companies, preparing lease analyses, and drafting comments and requirements.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2014, Order of the Barristers
- Hardin-Simmons University, B.S., 2005, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Baylor Law School, Harvey M. Richey Moot Court Society, Past President