Lindsay B. Orr practices primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial litigation, administrative law, and labor and employment. Lindsay litigates statutory and contractual business disputes and also handles regulatory matters. She also defends employers in employment-related lawsuits brought in the Delaware State and Federal Courts and defends related actions before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Delaware Department of Labor.
- First chaired a bench trial on a contract dispute to a successful verdict.
- Managed discovery in the multi-state regulatory approval process for the merger of two energy utilities.
Leonard Levin Memorial Award, Villanova University School of Law
Medal of Excellence, American Bankruptcy Institute
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2009, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Villanova Law Review
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2006, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- Delaware State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section (Past Chair)
- Delaware High School Mock Trial Competition, Scoring Judge
- Faithful Friends Animal Society, Volunteer
- Friends of the Brandywine Hundred Library, Board of Directors
- Richard S. Rodney Inn of Court
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Veterans Law Clinic, Volunteer Attorney