Timothy J. O'Driscoll counsels clients on a broad range of insurance litigation and regulatory matters.
Tim's insurance litigation experience includes coverage and extra-contractual disputes in state and federal courts across the country, involving life, long-term care, annuity and property, and casualty policies. He has successfully resolved many cases, winning jury trials and dispositive pre-trial motions, prevailing at arbitrations and obtaining favorable settlements.
Tim also advises insurer and broker clients on a wide variety of matters, including structured settlements, the secondary life insurance market, agent/broker licensing and commission-sharing, unclaimed property and insurer insolvency issues.
- New Jersey
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1995, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Compliance & Ethics Forum for Life Insurers (CEFLI), Board Member
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA), Legal Committee, Co-Chair
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Political Action Committee, Board of Trustees, Vice-Chair