Sumaya Noush counsels health care clients on strategic and operational matters including transactions, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance. She helps her clients navigate the daily challenges of running their operations while identifying opportunities for growth in today’s rapidly evolving and highly competitive health care market.
Sumaya previously served as a law clerk for Drinker Biddle, an instructor at Yale’s Bioethics Institute where she taught a seminar on FDA law and medical ethics, and a Visiting Scholar at the Hastings Center where she researched Medicare reimbursement.
Health Law Fellow, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
CALI Award: Health Care Business & Finance, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
CALI Award: Health Law Legal Writing, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., Certificates in Health Law and Health Care Compliance, 2016, Annals Heath Law Journal
- Loyola University Chicago, M.A., Neiswanger Institute for Bioethics, Stritch School of Medicine, 2016
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A. & B.S., 2013, magna cum laude
- American Health Lawyers Association
- SOS Children’s Villages of Illinois, Emerging Leaders Board
- The Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys