Siobhan F. Moran has significant experience in regulatory investigations and enforcement actions. She has worked with clients’ senior management through the investigative process, from initial inquiries through final presentations to regulators. Siobhan has led fact investigations, worked with expert witnesses and coordinated productions to regulators. She also has significant experience in civil litigation in both federal and state court, covering a broad range of legal issues and subject matter areas. In both the investigative and civil litigation contexts, Siobhan has worked closely with clients on discovery related issues and has assisted clients with handling the more complicated aspects of e-discovery review and production. She is a member of the Litigation team.
While in law school, she interned for Judge Gene E.K. Pratter, U.S. Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Defended financial institution client facing numerous inquiries from state, federal, and foreign regulators over a five-year period.
- Defended Citibank, N.A. in litigation concerning claims of fraud under state law (AIB v. Bank of America, et al., No. 03 Civ. 3748 (S.D.N.Y.)).
- Defended Empire Resorts Inc. concerning breach of contract claim (Bryanston Group Inc. v. Empire Resorts Inc., No. 650881/2010 (New York State court)).
- New York
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2009, with honors, Chicago Journal of International Law
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2004, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York