Natnael Moges provides representation to a variety of corporate, institutional and nonprofit clients regarding the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of commercial real estate in a variety of asset classes including office, retail, health care, industrial and multifamily. Nat’s practice also concentrates on mortgage originations in connection with multi-state portfolio loan financing.
While in law school, Nat worked in the Business Law Clinic assisting clients with transactional needs and was recognized for his public service and leadership contributions. Along with the Loyola team, Nat competed in the 20th Annual Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition in Vienna, Austria and finished in the top 30 of nearly 300 teams from across the globe.
- Coordinated real estate due diligence of multiple large scale asset deals.
- Assisted international client in acquisition of U.S. properties.
- Conducted review of relevant materials in connection with national portfolio loans.
- Drafted and negotiated numerous leases, subleases and amendments for a national life insurance company.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2013, International Law Review; Public Interest Law Reporter
- Columbia University, B.A., 2008
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Central Area Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association