Alexa E. Miller represents clients in a variety of employment-related disputes including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour compliance, disability management and whistleblower claims in both federal and state courts and before administrative agencies.
In addition, she regularly advises employers on pre-litigation matters, conducts trainings and assists clients with drafting, reviewing and revising human resource handbooks, workplace policies, employment contracts and separation agreements.
Prior to joining Drinker Biddle, Alexa was an associate at a national management-side employment law firm. While in law school, Alexa participated in the Vaccine Injury Litigation Clinic where she represented individuals seeking compensation for vaccine-related injuries before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. After graduating from law school, she served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Warren E. Jones, Justice of the Idaho Supreme Court.
Alexa is a contributor to the firm's LaborSphere blog, which provides coverage and insights on breaking cases, recently enacted legislation and a broad range of employee benefits and labor issues.
- New Jersey
- New York
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2011, with honors,
The George Washington Law Review – Notes and Projects Editor
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., 2006, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Morris County Chapter, Legislative Chair (2015–2016)