Alexander S. Meiseles represents clients in a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, the formation, organization and funding of start-up businesses, joint venture transactions, venture financing, securities law compliance, corporate governance and general business counseling.
Alex was a Summer Associate at Drinker Biddle in 2011.
- Representation of Legrand North America, an electrical and digital building infrastructure company, in its acquisitions of Pinnacle Architectural Lighting, an architectural lighting solution provider; Raritan, a provider of data center infrastructure solutions; and Luxul Wireless, an audio/video infrastructure products for residential buildings and small- to mid-size commercial buildings.
- Representation of Strategic Products and Services, a systems integrator and managed service solutions company, in connection with its acquisitions of Adcap Network Systems, a unified communications provider, and ExtraTeam, an information technology solution provider.
- Representation of the owners of ExecuPharm, Inc., a leading, global functional service provider (“FSP”) serving the biopharmaceutical industry, in their sale to PAREXEL International Corporation.
- Representation of ENSO LP and affiliates, providers of data analytics to financial institutions, in its equity sale to ICAP plc.
- Representation of MediaShift Holdings, Inc., including its corporate organizational work and its financing to, and ultimate purchase of substantially all of the assets of, MediaShift, Inc., a digital ad tech company that monetizes WiFi networks and web publishing sites by selling ads to be displayed in the browsers of users who access the Internet through the operator’s network.
- Representation of Cape Advisors in negotiation of joint ventures and consummation of equity raises and financing of multiple $100 million residential real estate developments in Manhattan.
- Representation of Cape Resorts, a division of Cape Advisors, in refinancing of Baron’s Cove in Sag Harbor, New York, and refinancing of Congress Hall Hotel and equity raises in Cape May, New Jersey.
- Representation of The Hampshire Companies in negotiation of joint ventures and consummation of equity raises of multiple real estate development projects located in New Jersey.
- Representation of a private equity firm in the sale of a multinational manufacturer in the transportation sector.
- Representation of a private company in its purchase of substantially all of the assets of a printing company through a joint venture in which it owns a controlling interest, and its purchase of a controlling interest in a company owning the real property where the business operates.
- Representation of a financial services company in connection with corporate organizational matters, including transfers of ownership securities and the admission of new security holders, as well as in connection with its acquisition of a municipal securities “broker’s broker.”
- Representation of a privately held IT consulting firm in its sale to an international company that specializes in insurance-related IT solutions.
- Representation of a startup company in the infrared technology space with corporate organizational matters and its subsequent offering of Series Seed Preferred Stock.
- Representation of Tigerlabs startup accelerator.
- Representation of a publicly traded company in connection with multiple divestitures of business segments that provide military and civilian aircraft components and other parts and metal forming machines.
- Representation of Telerx, a provider of customer care services, in the acquisition of C3i, a leading provider of technology support services for the life sciences industry.
- Representation of an international educational services provider in connection with a management buyout from a private equity seller.
- Representation of a private label tea and coffee company based in the United Kingdom in the acquisition of a U.S.-based natural ingredients supplier.
- Representation of Ascensus, the nation’s largest independent retirement plan services provider, in connection with its acquisition of Sallie Mae’s 529 college savings plan administrator, Upromise Investments.
- Representation of a medical device design and manufacturing business in connection with its sale to a robotic-assisted surgery company.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2012, Columbia Journal of Environmental Law, Parker School Certificate in Foreign and Comparative Law
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- American Bar Association, Business Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Business Law Section