Jessica R. Medina litigates complex business and intellectual property disputes, as well as class action suits. She represents clients doing business across a wide range of industries, including retail, technology, insurance and fashion. Jessica also litigates in state and federal court in disputes regarding breach of contract and unfair business practices.
While in law school, Jessica served as an extern for the Honorable R. Gary Klausner, Federal District Court, Central District of California. Prior to attending law school, Jessica coordinated corporate trade shows and events for a civil engineering firm. Jessica is also a co-owner of an independent record label.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2014, cum laude, Order of the Coif, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review – Chief Developments Editor
- California State University, Fullerton, M.A., 2010, magna cum laude
- Chapman University, B.A., 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Japanese American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles