Crystal L. McNeill has over ten years of management experience in the daily operations of a law firm. She is responsible for the recruitment and integration of lateral talent, the implementation of firm initiatives and maintaining an environment of inclusion and support. Crystal works with all administrative departments to facilitate firm policy and procedures. She has vast experience in operations management, human resources, event planning, budget creation and management. She is diligent in providing a level of service that leaves a lasting impression.
Crystal has over 10 years of experience in Law Firm Administration and Management that includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of operational management
- Educational and practical experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Experience in talent recruitment, development and retention.
- George Washington University, M.P.S., Law Firm Management, 2011
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Legal Studies, 2003, Minor: Business Administration
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Society for Human Resource Management