Brendan P. McHugh works with clients at various stages of legal proceedings and trial preparation, including legal research, writing motions, and other legal memorandums. Before joining the firm, Brendan was a competitive swimmer at the international level representing the United States as a multiple-time member of the National Team. He was an All-American at the University of Pennsylvania, a 2014 National Champion, and currently holds the U.S. Open Record in the 50 meter breaststroke.
- New Jersey
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Washington and Lee Law Review – Lead Articles Editor (2014–2015); Staff Writer (2013–2014)
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2012, magna cum laude
- New Jersey Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Washington and Lee University, Omicron Delta Kappa