Kellie M. MacCready counsels and represents insurance and annuity companies in transactions and disputes involving the sale of structured settlement payments rights in jurisdictions throughout the United States. Kellie has a specific focus and expertise in specialized and client-based commutation of payments and has successfully filed and completed hundreds of transfer-related matters throughout nearly all fifty states.
Kellie also has extensive experience in business and commercial litigation in the state and federal courts. She has represented clients in the technology, manufacturing, financial services, real estate and insurance industries, among others. Kellie counsels clients in all aspects of litigation, from pre-complaint investigation and analysis through interlocutory matters, discovery, trial and appeal.
Kellie spent time abroad in London, England where she worked as a Parliamentary Intern for the British House of Commons, British Parliament.
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2004, cum laude, Villanova Environmental Law Journal
- St. Joseph's University, B.A., 2001, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association