Christine A. Lozier represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in products liability cases involving prescription and over-the-counter medications, medical devices, and consumer products. She handles cases at the state and federal court levels, including multidistrict litigation and state coordinated proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine was an associate at a New Jersey based regional law firm representing clients in areas of transportation litigation, commercial and business litigation, insurance coverage defense, general litigation and appeals. After law school, Christine served as a law clerk for the Honorable Paulette M. Sapp-Peterson, J.A.D., for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division. She also she served as a judicial intern for the Honorable John R. Padova of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania while in law school.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 2012
- Rutgers University School of Business, M.B.A., 2012
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law, Hunter Moot Court