Greer A. Longer focuses her practice on corporate matters, and has represented both publicly traded and privately held companies in a wide range of areas, including mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions and corporate governance.
While in law school, she volunteered as a legal services coordinator for Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts. Prior to law school, Greer spent three years as an analyst at a market research, political polling and strategic consulting firm in Washington, D.C.
A selection of Greer’s significant matters includes:
- Acquisition of a movie-streaming service, a joint venture of two major Hollywood studios, by publicly traded mass media company and its wholly-owned subsidiary.
- Representation of the administrative agent in a $75 million secured credit facility for the acquisition of a transport and logistics company.
- Sale of majority interest in closely held, leading market research and data analytics company to private-equity investors.
- Private-equity backed financing and acquisition by publicly traded corporation of leading provider of software solutions and program administration for utility energy efficiency programs.
- New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2013, Journal of Constitutional Law
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2007, summa cum laude