Alejandra Lara represents clients in the area of employment litigation and counseling. Alejandra’s experience includes litigating cases and advising clients on a broad range of employment matters, including class and collective action litigation, federal and state discrimination laws, Family and Medical Leave requirements, workplace harassment, wage and hour compliance, employee handbooks, restrictive covenants and separation agreements.
Alejandra is also a contributor to the firm's LaborSphere blog, which provides coverage and insights on breaking cases, recently enacted legislation and a broad range of employee benefits and labor issues.
PILI Fellow, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, Elder Law Journal
- University of Illinois, B.A., 2009
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, Young Professionals Board Member
- National Immigration Justice Center, Junior Board Member