Jennifer La Mont represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in multidistrict litigation, coordinated state proceedings and individual cases. She has represented her clients in matters involving numerous over-the-counter and prescription medications, surgical instruments, prosthetic implants, vaccines and consumer products, with special expertise in bellwether discovery, e-discovery issues and settlements.
- Part of the national counsel team for mass tort litigation involving an anticoagulant in federal and state courts, managing the large-scale document and ESI collection and production, and coordinating discovery responses.
- Part of the national counsel team for mass tort litigation involving a contraceptive in federal and state courts, with multiple MDL and state court summary judgment wins on learned intermediary and preemption grounds.
- Part of the national counsel team for mass tort litigation prosthetic hip litigation in federal and state courts.
- Part of the New Jersey local counsel team for coordinated proceedings involving a contraceptive.
- Part of the New Jersey local counsel team for coordinated proceedings involving an antibiotic.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D., 1998, Rutgers Law Journal
- Vassar College, B.A., 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute