Debra J. Krueger has more than 25 years of experience managing all aspects of law firm operations. As the Director of Administration for the San Francisco office, she coordinates with other office administrators, local staff, firm management, and outside service providers to create excellent and timely solutions for all attorney and staff needs as they arise. As the local HR representative, Deb is responsible for onboarding, training, and promulgation of the firm’s policies, goals and core values. As manager of the national Document Solutions team, she also ensures that the firm receives exceptional support for word processing and other applications.
In her role as office administrator, Deb manages the day-to-day operations of the San Francisco office:
- Recruits, develops and retains top talent.
- Identifies and analyzes complex issues, implementing cost-effective, efficient solutions.
- University of Southern California, B.A., Psychology
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Association for Talent Development (formerly known as the American Society of Training Development), Certified Trainer
- Golden Gate Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators (SFALA)
- Greater Los Angeles Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators (GLAALA) (Past Board Member)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)