Isabelle E. Kountz focuses her practice on matters related to complex commercial litigation, insurance litigation, and government investigations.
Isabelle has represented clients in federal and state litigation, as well as in government investigations and enforcement actions by the United States Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory bodies. She has also assisted clients with internal investigations and compliance strategies.
Isabelle has experience drafting and arguing dispositive pleadings, conducting discovery, and trial preparation.
While in law school, Isabelle served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Timothy Murphy and the Honorable Judge Jesse Reyes, Circuit Court of Cook County.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2014, cum laude, John Marshall Law Review
- Indiana University, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- PAWS Chicago Adoption Center, Volunteer
- Young Professionals Board, Family Defense Center