Sean Kennedy litigates complex cases involving pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Sean has experience handling commercial litigation, arbitration disputes, and insurance defense work in both federal and state courts.
While in law school, Sean was also a student intern for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Handles pre-trial discovery matters for clients in ongoing MDL pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.
- Represented client as second chair during commercial arbitration proceeding regarding a contractual dispute.
- Represented an insurance carrier in state and federal court proceedings relating to Hurricane Sandy litigation.
- Represents a CGL carrier in all aspects of worker’s compensation suits, including motion practice and settlement negotiations.
Best Brief, 2013 Federal Bar Association National Competition
Best Oralist, 2013 Federal Bar Association National Competition
Ronald R. Riccio Merit Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Seton Hall University, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association