Danielle B. Kalish represents financial institutions, public and private companies, and private equity investors in a variety of transactions, with a focus on corporate finance, acquisitions, divestitures, and restructurings. Danielle advises senior lenders, subordinated lenders, borrowers, sellers, and purchasers in domestic and cross-border transactions in a variety of industries, including technology, medical and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and food production, retail, and financial services. Danielle also has experience with out-of-court workouts and bankruptcy proceedings, and has represented creditors and debtors in post-petition financing arrangements.
- Represented financial institutions as administrative agents and lead arrangers in senior secured credit facilities.
- Represented private equity funds and borrowers in senior and mezzanine credit facilities for purposes of acquisitions, dividend recapitalizations, and other strategic transactions.
- Represented financial institutions as administrative agents in amend-and-extend transactions.
- Represented issuers in private placements of debt instruments.
- Represented borrowers in revolving capital commitment subscription secured credit facilities.
- Represented borrowers in internal restructurings and debt restructurings.
- Represented a media services and communications company in its acquisition of an advertising-technology firm.
- Represented a private equity company in its acquisition of a manufacturing company.
- New York
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2005, with honors, Order of the Coif, Maryland Law Review
- Columbia University, B.A., 2001, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Dancing Classrooms Philly, Board of Directors
- Musicopia, Board of Directors