Nicole D. Josko counsels clients in a range of services, and her practice spans across environmental litigation, regulatory, and transactional work.
In her regulatory practice, Nicole assists clients with site remediations overseen by state and federal agencies. She has also helped secure a favorable outcome in an investigation of a client by the EPA, has assisted clients with various EPA information requests, including Section 104(e) of CERCLA and Section 114 of the Clean Air Act and coordinates with property owners, consultants, and clients for access related to environmental field work.
With respect to her transactional practice, Nicole has experience conducting environmental due diligence for transactions involving real property and coordinating with environmental consultants for environmental and compliance assessments.
- Helped secure a favorable outcome in an investigation of a client by the EPA.
- Briefed and argued before the Law Division and the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court.
- Secured a favorable judgment in Philadelphia Landlord-Tenant Court.
- Defended various matters in New Jersey small claims court.
- Served as lead counsel on an environmental remediation contract dispute in a federal district court.
- Assisted in preparing a witness for a deposition by the FTC.
- New Jersey
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2012, with honors, The George Washington Law Review
- Emory University, B.S., 2008, Phi Beta Kappa
- The George Washington University Law School, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- The George Washington University Law School, Mock Trial Board
- The George Washington University Law School, Moot Court Board