Katie M. Jackson assists her clients in managing all aspects of litigation, including drafting motions, conducting legal research and simplifying complex areas of the law, making court appearances, handling discovery disputes, summarizing expert witness reports, preparing for depositions, and handling settlement negotiations. Katie currently serves as the associate liaison for the mentoring program in the Los Angeles office.
While in law school, Katie served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Christina A. Snyder, United States Central District, Los Angeles.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2014, Sports and Entertainment Journal
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Expulsion Clinic
- Advocates for Youth Justice (Past Co-VP of Membership)
- University of Pennsylvania, Kappa Alpha Theta Magazine (Past Editor)
- University of Pennsylvania, CASA