Daniel J. Hunt represents clients in a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, venture capital investments, joint ventures and other strategic transactions and general business counseling.
While in law school, Daniel was a judicial intern for U.S. District Court Judge Michael Baylson of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented a privately held manufacturer of household appliances in its $90 million acquisition of a power cell company.
- Represented a private consulting company in the sale of substantially all of its assets to an international accounting firm.
- Represented a non-profit health system in its $10 million acquisition of out-patient imaging centers.
- Represented a truck leasing and rental company in the issuance of over $1.5 billion in senior debt in multiple Rule 144A offerings.
- Represented a startup media company in its initial $2 million capital raise.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $27 million Series A investment in a cloud computing company.
- Represented a growth equity firm in its $7 million Series A investment in a cloud software provider.
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude, Villanova Law Review
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2011