Robert T. Hogan assists clients with regulatory compliance and audits, contract and corporate document drafting, and transaction diligence.
In law school, Bob received first prize for his participation in a national health law transaction competition. Bob worked in the Business Law Clinic.
Bob previously served as a law clerk for Drinker Biddle; Meade, Roach & Annulis; and the Honorables Mary Anne Mason and Jeane Prendergast Rooney, Circuit Court for Illinois.
Bob has experience interpreting and applying evolving standards within the healthcare industry, including:
- Non-profit health system affiliations.
- Physician practice acquisitions.
- HIPAA, 340B Drug Pricing, EHR, and CLIA policies.
- Reimbursement and healthcare fraud & abuse analysis.
Certificates in Health Law and Tax Law, Loyola University of Chicago School of Law
CALI Awards, Loyola University of Chicago School of Law
Alpha Sigma Nu Honors Society, Loyola University of Chicago School of Law
Awards Methodology (www.drinkerbiddle.com/content/awards)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude, Annals Health Law Journal
- Franciscan University of Steubenville, B.A., 2012
- American Health Law Association
- Catholic Lawyers Guild (Past Executive Member)
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys