Heidi E. Hilgendorff has extensive experience in pharmaceutical products liability litigation, including mass tort/multi-county and multidistrict litigation. She has represented major pharmaceutical companies in strict liability, negligence and wrongful death cases involving prescription medications in both federal and state courts.
Before joining the firm, Heidi served as law clerk to the Hon. Alfred J. Lechner, Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Member of trial team in prescription antipsychotic litigation that obtained a defense verdict following a jury trial.
- Member of national counsel team defending prescription gastroesophageal reflux disease medication in products liability MDL and state mass tort proceedings.
- Defended clients in various individual products liability and wrongful death cases involving prescription medications and other products.
- Second-chair trial counsel in plaintiff’s medical malpractice jury trial in New Jersey state court.
- Member of trial team representing defendants in a hostile work environment/employment matter in New Jersey state court.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1998, cum laude
- Hartwick College, B.A., 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court (2001–2013)